Are you looking to try something new? Finding yourself endlessly scrolling the internet to find the best creative workshops in London? Ever wanted to design and create your own jewellery? Or Looking for an alternative date activity? Want to add some extra creativity to your evening drinks with friends? We may have the perfect activity for you.
We're regularly opening our studio where we make all of your orders to host some very exciting jewellery making workshops. A mix of making stacking rings, creating pearl jewellery or carving wax rings. Your jewellery will be 100% unique to you.
In each wax carving workshop you will learn how to carve and mould your own jewellery in wax during a fun and relaxed 2 hour session. After the workshop we cast it into silver (or gold) and post it back to you.
What you get
- Everything you need to make your sterling silver jewellery.
- Once you've designed your jewellery, we can calculate how much it will cost to have your jewellery made in gold instead of silver.
What you do
- You will have all the tools you need to carve, mould and shape your jewellery to look exactly how you've always wanted.
- Worried about what to make or whether it will look right? You will have a practice piece of wax to perfect your design before you commit to your final design.
- You will be supported by the Wild Fawn team for the whole time, we're all very friendly so please ask us any question you have. We will be walking around to help.
What we do
- We'll create a mould with your design and pour molten silver (or gold if you choose to upgrade) into this to create the perfect replica of your unique design.
- Then we then polish it, make it look perfect and post it back to you.
We regularly hold events including stacking rings and wax carving, you can see our upcoming events here.
7 min walk from Bermondsey tube station. Bourbon 201.2, Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Rd, London SE16 4DG
If buying more than one ticket, please put both names in the box at checkout so we can sit you both together. Tickets are £95.
If you would like the enquire about booking a private jewellery making workshop please get in touch.
Can't wait to see you there!