Jewellery Making Workshop
Ever wanted to design your own jewellery?
We're opening our studio where we make all of your orders to host some very exciting jewellery making workshops. In each workshop you will learn how to carve and mould your own jewellery in wax in a fun and relaxed 2 hour session. After the workshop it is then cast into silver (or gold) and posted back to you. Your jewellery will be 100% unique to you.
If buying more than one ticket, please put both names in the box at checkout so we can sit you both together.
7 min walk from Bermondsey tube station.
Bourbon 201.2, Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Rd, London SE16 4DG
What you get
- Everything you need to make your sterling silver jewellery.
- Once you've designed your jewellery, we can calculate how much it will cost to have your jewellery made in gold instead of silver. The cost depends on the weight of the ring/pendant once you've designed it and we can let you know how much it will be on the day.
- If you would like your jewellery plated in 9ct yellow gold, it is available for an additional £40.
What you do
- You will have all the tools you need to carve, mould and shape your jewellery to look exactly how you've always wanted.
- Worried about what to make or whether it will look right? You will have a practice piece of wax to perfect your design before you commit to your final design.
- You will be supported by the Wild Fawn team for the whole time, we're all very friendly so please ask us any question you have. We will be walking around to help.
What we do
- We'll create a mould with your design and pour molten silver (or gold if you choose to upgrade) into this to create the perfect replica of your unique design.
- Then we then polish it, make it look perfect and post it back to you.
Can't wait to see you then!
We are the original ecofriendly jewellery brand which had sustainability at its heart from the very beginning. Since Emma, our founder, started Wild Fawn 7 years ago, her mission has always been to create the most transparent jewellery brand and has set the bar high.
Each order is made by our all female team in London with traditional silversmithing techniques. Each piece of jewellery is made with traceable silver and solid 9ct gold.
With a minimal environmental impact and plastic-free packaging, Wild Fawn jewellery is perfect for those who prefer a sustainable and environmentally-aware lifestyle.
Your jewellery is handmade-to-order and is usually dispatched within 3 days. Please get in touch if you would like it sooner.
UK - from £3.99 or FREE over £150
EU and Rest of World - Tracked from £8.50.
Visit our Delivery page for more information.
My daughters and I had a fantastic time with Jenn and Rachael. They were very knowledgeable and provided us with lots of ideas and guidance. The day was very well organised and we even got to enjoy strawberries and Prosecco - which was a lovely touch. I’d highly recommend the workshop for anyone wanting to spoil themselves or others.
Handmade Sustainably in London
Wild Fawn creates ethical jewellery, handmade in London by our all-female team using recycled sterling silver & solid 9ct gold. Our little environmental impact & plastic-free packaging makes each piece of jewellery perfect for those who prefer a sustainable & environmentally aware lifestyle. Every time you buy from sustainable, independent brands you help make a positive change to the fashion industry.