Jewellery Making Workshops
Join us at our workshops at the studio or book a private workshop for an event
Workshops at our Studio
Ever wanted to design your own jewellery? or looking for a unique and fun way to celebrate a special occasion? Our jewellery making workshops could be exactly what you're looking for.
We're opening our studio where we make all of your orders to host some very exciting jewellery making workshops. In each workshop you will learn how to carve and mould your own jewellery in wax in a fun and relaxed 2 hour session. After the workshop it is then cast into silver (or gold) and posted back to you. Your jewellery will be 100% unique to you.
Jewellery Making Parties and Events
We can travel to any part of London to host a workshop wherever you are. Whether you're organising a private or corporate event, a jewellery making workshop is the perfect activity to keep your guests entertained, engaged and the experience will stay with them forever in the form of a beautiful, unique jewellery piece that can be kept for life.
Our workshops are led by our experienced and knowledgeable team, who will teach you the essential skills you need to create your own jewellery. You'll also have the opportunity to get creative and express your own personal style.
- Our workshops are the perfect activity for a birthday, bridal shower, a team-building or corporate event or even a private wedding band making workshop.
- We can host your session anywhere you'd like, including our jewellery studio in South East London.
- Our workshops are suitable for all skill levels, so everyone can participate and have fun.
- We provide all of the materials and tools you need, so you don't have to worry about anything.
- Our team are experienced and knowledgeable, so you can be sure that you will learn the correct techniques.
- We have an engraving machine so the jewellery can be engraved with something personal to make it even more special.
- From drinks and nibbles to music, we create a fun and relaxed atmosphere, so you can relax and enjoy yourself.