Make Your Own Ring Workshop
Ever wanted to design your own ring?
Our DIY ring workshop is where you can carve your own ring in wax, we then turn it into silver in our studio and post it back to you. We're hosting this event in the wonderful Bottle Bar and Shop, a cocktail and beer bar/shop right next to Catford Bridge and Catford train station (only 11 mins from London Bridge).
Make, design & sip cocktails to your heart's content.
If buying more than one ticket, please put both names in the box at checkout so we can sit you both together on the night.
Tuesday 12th July 2022.
7pm-9.30pm (you can stay until 10pm for extra drinks!)
Bottle Bar and Shop,
2 Catford Broadway,
What you get
- A complimentary cocktail upon arrival
- Everything you need to make your sterling silver ring
- If you have time to make two rings, we can get your second made in silver for £40.
- On the night once you have designed your jewellery, we can calculate how much it will cost to have your ring made in gold instead of silver.
- You will have all the tools you need to carve, mold and shape your ring to exactly how you have always imagined.
- Worried about what to make? You will have a practice ring to perfect your design before you commit to your final design.
- You will be supported by the Wild Fawn team for the whole time, we're all very friendly so please ask us any question you have. We will be walking around the whole time to help.
- We bring your wax designs back to our studio and create a mold with your design and pour molten silver (or gold if you choose to upgrade on the night) into this to create the perfect replica of your unique design.
- Then we then polish it, make it look perfect and post it back to you.
Just show us your order confirmation email as you arrive on the night and let us know the names of people you are coming with in the note box at checkout so we can sit you together.
See you then!
We are the original ecofriendly jewellery brand which had sustianability at its heart from the very beginning. Since Emma, our founder, started Wild Fawn 7 years ago, her mission has always been to create the most transparent jewellery brand and has set the bar high.
Each order is made by our all female team in London with traditional silversmithing techniques. Each piece of jewellery is made with traceable silver and solid 9ct gold.
With a minimal environmental impact and plastic-free packaging, Wild Fawn jewellery is perfect for those who prefer a sustainable and environmentally-aware lifestyle.
We handmake to order and usually post your jewellery out within 3 days but please get in touch if you would like it sooner.
UK - £4 (First Class Signed For)
EU and Rest of World - Tracked £8/€9.30
No fees will be payable at your customs for EU orders under €140 as we collect the tax at checkout. Orders over €140 will have the tax removed at checkout and will be payable to your customs authority instead.
Handmade Sustainably in London
Wild Fawn creates ethical jewellery, handmade in London by our all-female team using recycled sterling silver & solid 9ct gold. Our little environmental impact & plastic-free packaging makes each piece of jewellery perfect for those who prefer a sustainable & environmentally aware lifestyle. Every time you buy from sustainable, independent brands you help make a positive change to the fashion industry.