Place of work - Bermondsey, London SE16 4DG
Salary £25k-£28k (depending on experience) plus commission
Application Process - Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, describe how your experience is relevant to the role.
Application Deadline- 31st Jan 2022 but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If the right candidate is found before the deadline, we will close applications early.
We are a small, yet dynamic team of 6 women who are passionate about creating timeless, ethical jewellery. We make our jewellery in-house so the successful candidate will be with us in the workshop/studio where you’ll feel fully immersed in the creativity and real core of Wild Fawn. We already have an established wholesale customer base but we need someone as enthusiastic as us to grow and improve that side of the business.
We’re looking for someone with a high, positive energy who can carry the Wild Fawn message to our stockists but also a keen analytical eye to ensure everything runs like clockwork by being extremely organised. You will be responsible for the development, growth and management of our already established wholesale side of the business and will have the ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with both stockists and members of the Wild Fawn team. You will need to have the confidence to ensure that the design and production teams are meeting deadlines and the ability to communicate in a compassionate, yet confident manner to get things done.
- Direct management and point of contact for all WS accounts.
- Maintaining and improving current relationships and building new relationships by successfully taking on new stores and growing new territories.
- Developing and implementing sales and distribution strategies with the objective to grow the business in a strong and controlled way. You must be sales-driven and initiate actions to continuously improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Report weekly/monthly to the rest of the team on wholesale sell- through / feedback / launches and any issues to aid design and production team.
- Managing all order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues.
- Manage the timeline of the wholesale window, from samples and product sign off to processing of orders. Ensuring all deadlines are met throughout. Reporting on seasonal orders to aid production team meet deadlines, ensuring all stores receive correct stock by style/unit level.
- Handling returns and exchanges and improving this process.
- Managing agents for certain territories.
- Take leading role at tradeshows.
- Coordination of dispatches to customers in the UK and overseas.
- You must have previous experience in account management and customer service.
- Competitor awareness and jewellery industry experience is favorable but not essential
- Experience with Traede (B2B ordering system) or similar sales platforms is beneficial.
- Advanced IT skills - strong excel skills, (adobe skills would be a plus but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally, both written and verbal (good telephone manner).
- Have previously managed people or would feel confident to manage people to ensure deadlines are met.
- Entrepreneurial flair and ability to work effectively independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure & prioritise tasks with strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization & administration skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges; and driven to continually improve.
- Proficient in analyzing numbers and providing accurate feedback
- You will need to be flexible to travel to clients and do store visits